TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Got my Roadster - I'm a happy man :)

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by demib, Jun 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. demib

demib New Member

Ever since the Roadster hit the streets in 2008 I have wanted to get one. Finally I found a solution for getting it - at least for the next 12 month.

I just got the car last friday (6.17). It is the European signature model in Very Orange.

I will be using the car in a project to test and show the public how well the daily life with an EV can be if you use the best EV there is - the future of EV.

I am blogging about the project (in Danish) at : www.ElbilBloggen.dk

So far it has been so much fun. This is car far the most fun car I have ever driven!

If you have any questions about my project please just ask.

2. daniel

daniel Active Member

Congratulations! I should have mine soon, too. Also very orange.