Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GOT MY VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need some help. We live in so. California, have a model S, and reserved a model 3 on 7/31/2017. The problem is, according to the estimator, we can expect delivery late 2018. After many, many conversations with low level people at Tesla (they do a real good job at protecting those who can actually resolve issues), we are assured that we will have a delivery priority, and that the estimator needs to be updated. Needless to say, I'm beyond skeptical. I would like to see a reply form anyone here that is a current owner, lives in California, reserved a model 3 at about the same time frame, and would share their delivery estimate.

• Funny
Reactions: azred and mrongey
I need some help. We live in so. California, have a model S, and reserved a model 3 on 7/31/2017. The problem is, according to the estimator, we can expect delivery late 2018. After many, many conversations with low level people at Tesla (they do a real good job at protecting those who can actually resolve issues), we are assured that we will have a delivery priority, and that the estimator needs to be updated. Needless to say, I'm beyond skeptical. I would like to see a reply form anyone here that is a current owner, lives in California, reserved a model 3 at about the same time frame, and would share their delivery estimate.
Oh god just be patient. There are people who reserved a car on 3/31/16, owned a tesla at the time, and haven't gotten invites.

you put a deposit down 4 MONTHS after they started, by then they 300,000 reservations... so you should not expect to be at teh front of the line.

Because you’re an owner, you’re probably ahead of most— if not all— non-owners. But you reserved so late that you’re behind 99+% of owners. I made my reservation pretty late, but I’m months ahead of you.

Sit tight, realize that your place in line is a direct result of your actions, and enjoy that all production problems will have been worked out by the time you get your car.