Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got the Call on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think there are that many problems. My week old S has had mainly software glitches that are typically fixed by reset. The inside door panel on passenger side is not "clicking" in all the way and come loose when you close the door. I have a mobile service appointment scheduled. Seems that the panel "clips" are not seated correctly. I may be able to fix it myself but will have them come over to check on a failed software update as well.

You will be thrilled.

J

I am a little scared about recent posts on the web about quality of the latest vehicles. I am pretty much anal about inspection so I am hoping for a good one. I will be returning if major issues are present.

we took delivery just over two weeks ago, and I have yet to find a flaw. I hand washed it today, and that’s usually the time I find cosmetic issues. Nothing. No functional issues either.

The most stressful thing was the LR/LR+ issue, which resolved this past week. Expect to receive the car with downrevved 2019 software, and expect to get a couple updates in the next couple weeks which ultimately get you to “the right stuff”.
Enjoy!

Getting nervous. Paying for my Tesla tomorrow. It arrives at dealership tomorrow and once I pay they will contact a delivery person.

Meanwhile, here in Texas, I got a call today that my S will be ready to pick up tomorrow. I ordered back on Feb 7, and it has felt like for-evah. Because of the franchise law here, I had to pay for the car in full before they could even ship it to Texas.

Reactions: pilotSteve