Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got the call tonight with my VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They expect the car to leave for Florida sometime next week and hope to have it here the second week of February. Hope so, because I am gone for three weeks after February 15th. It would be a very sad day if the car arrived in Dania Beach and I was in California on business. I can only hope that the timeframe that they say they have been hitting of late will actually turn out to be the case. It is getting exciting.:biggrin: I have been very, very impressed by the process. Also was able to get the 2.99% financing on 70% of the auto with a two minute application online. Painless! This is the way the process should work! UPDATE as of 2/1....my delivery date has now been set to the 8th (or worst case 9th) of February. If they can't deliver on Friday of next week, they will drive the car over on Saturday. Great people service!

Last edited:
They expect the car to leave for Florida sometime next week and hope to have it here the second week of February. Hope so, because I am gone for three weeks after February 15th. It would be a very sad day if the car arrived in Dania Beach and I was in California on business. I can only hope that the timeframe that they say they have been hitting of late will actually turn out to be the case. It is getting exciting.:biggrin: I have been very, very impressed by the process. Also was able to get the 2.99% financing on 70% of the auto with a two minute application online. Painless! This is the way the process should work!

Hi, Ed!

Which bank did you use?

When did you order & finalize?

Cheers!

I ordered in July of last year and I finalized about six weeks ago. I used the Tesla Financing at 2.99% for 60 months. Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is about to arrive and my delivery date is scheduled for the 8th of February in Naples. Probably coming on the same truck. You will probably get a call from your local or closest Tesla location and they will get you set up, if you haven't been set up yet. Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to be in S. California. Wish I had the time to fly up there and get a factory tour, but another day! Cheers!