Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got the finger from a Jeep Driver today, can't understand why.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a both a Tesla owner and a Jeep owner I find this thread kinda funny.

But, I guess its part of the fun of car ownership. Heck I'm the same way where I only classify a Jeep Wrangler (either 2 door or 4 door) as a REAL Jeep. The rest are just pretenders.

The truth is you never really know what sets someone off. It could be that your very existence annoys him. Or that you shouldn't have even thought you were left lane worthy in the first place.

If there is anything I've learned in 20+ years of driving its the importance of not taking anything personally on the road.

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
He's driving a Jeep. That's all you need to know to explain this. He probably had to floor it for a mile and a half to get up the speed to pass and you got in his way so the jeep couldn't maintain the momentum to pass on a hill. So he was pissed that his POS couldn't pass like a normal car. Simple or he has Coprolalia.
Coprolalia is an occasional characteristic of Tourette syndrome, although it is not required for a diagnosis of Tourette's. ... Cases of deaf Tourette patients swearing in sign language have been described, showing that coprolalia is not just a consequence of the short and sudden sound pattern of many swear words.

I choose to believe it’s that he’s upset that, while Tesla’s also can’t shift out of first gear, that’s by design.

• Funny
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
I wouldnt worry about it. I got accosted at light by a jackass in a Jeep at light one night. I was driving my sleeper track Miata and he made the comment that I had a nice chick car (70% of Miata's are owned by men). He proceed to rev his Jeep and I dropped to his maturity level and smoked him. He wouldn't even come up next to me at the next light. We can all act like we are 12 sometimes.

Take a wild guess which car women buy more than men? The SUV has become the new station wagon.
Top 10 Cars With Highest Percentage of Women Buyers » AutoGuide.com News

Last edited: