Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grand Forks DC EV Charging Station GoFundMe !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings Everyone!

Bill from North Dakota here. I cross posted about our campaign on the MN Facebook group but wanted to spread the word here as well.

Based on a nasty cross wind experience I recently had in my MS, it became exceeding clear the need for Quick DC chargers for those traveling in ND, northern MN, and even Winnipeg/Southern MB.

We want to get EV owners back on the road quickly and DC quick chargers are desperately needed.

So after running it by the ND owners group and some great input from Mike H in the MN group, we have a campaign running to fund a quick charger in Grand Forks ND. This should help bridge the gap between Winnipeg and Minneapolis as well as points in between along the I29, I94 corridor.

https://www.gofundme.com/grand-forks-dc-ev-charging-station

The supercharger network is coming but unfortunately it has been coming for some time (paging Brian K in Dickinson).

The proposed charger would benefit many EV owners regardless of brand (CHAdeMO adapter for us Tesla owners).

What we really need is EXPOSURE. If you can share the campaign with various groups, clubs, forums, individuals, and companies who may be interested in supporting the project that would be awesome!!!!

If you can spare a tank of gas to donate towards a tank of electricity even better :)

I thank you for your time and consideration.

Bill

Reactions: MarkoC