TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Granite State Clean Cities Coalition Stakeholders Meeting - Friday, June 14, 2013

Discussion in 'New England' started by DEinspanjer, Jun 10, 2013.

1. DEinspanjer

DEinspanjer Member

2. Mustangez

Mustangez New Member

I won't be around friday morning, but would have joined you if I was. I'll keep me eye open for other meet ups. I asked in another thread if anyone wanted to do a meet and greet to get to know other owners sometime soon.

3. ElectricAvenue

DE and Mu, I am interested in a meet up if one is planned. Hoping to get delivery within week.

4. anthony

anthony Member

5. mdelpin

mdelpin Member

6. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

I'll be out of the country, or I would. ReVision has a good charging point near Portland.

7. DEinspanjer

DEinspanjer Member

I attended this meeting. There were about 30 people there. Several EV dealers from Ford, Nissan, Chevy, and Toyota. Lots of EV owners and other businesses like the Mt Washington Auto Road.

A lot of good info about the state of clean tech in NH was shared, and we all went out to look at cars and swap test drives. People were very excited to see the Tesla.