Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Graphite Interior Finish Retrofit Index

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F67550AD-E3FC-49B6-A287-5579F9291F8E.jpeg
4FA74C2A-CC23-4C90-B564-73F3D168E916.jpeg
90D21F80-6D2E-4C82-88F5-F103B27D8658.jpeg
Would you be able to share any pictures? Also, are you planning to replace the rest of the trim in the interior (on door panels, dash cover, B-pillar)? Interested in doing something similar but not sure how much replacing everything would cost. Thanks!
The silver trim above the MCU is attached to the dash and the ranger said replacing it would cost about $1200. The other silver accents look fine with the white interior so I don't plan to do more replacements. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Dukeybootie
Does anyone have some information on the hazard and glove box buttons? I can't find a unique part number for the graphite trim. When Googling the part number I only get silver version and I want to make sure I get the graphite version when I order.

I just went a slightly different route and it turned out great. I went to RMHTuning.com and got carbon fiber trim...
Looks nice. I may go with OEM graphite for orderable parts and go with that wrap for any leather part accents since you can't get leather and graphite OEM. Did you do the sliding storage door? That may be the highest wear item. Also, it the carbon fiber a pretty close match to the car carbon fiber?

Looks nice. I may go with OEM graphite for orderable parts and go with that wrap for any leather part accents since you can't get leather and graphite OEM. Did you do the sliding storage door? That may be the highest wear item. Also, it the carbon fiber a pretty close match to the car carbon fiber?
I tried ordering the graphite parts for my car and went all the way up to asking Franz directly and was told no. Some of those graphite parts are fused to another part and can’t be separated. So especially if you have a color that isn’t made anymore like tan you can’t buy the parts. The graphite color does scratch like the aluminum tends to as well. I will see how the carbon fiber wears but I think it might be a little more durable.

I'm about halfway done with this upgrade and wanted to show a few pics. Here's the differences in some of the pieces. I tried to take a picture to show the difference with the passenger door before I swap that trim over.

I've done:
- all 4 AC vents in front
- rear AC vent on the center console
- MCU surround
- cluster surround
- steering wheel bezel
- center console cubby door
- trim on the dash pad.

IMG_1071.jpg
IMG_1157.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg
IMG_1506.jpg
IMG_1509.jpg
IMG_1567.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: elee888 and krsgio
I'm about halfway done with this upgrade and wanted to show a few pics. Here's the differences in some of the pieces. I tried to take a picture to show the difference with the passenger door before I swap that trim over.

I've done:
- MCU surround
- cluster surround
- steering wheel bezel
- trim on the dash pad.
How did you do the dashpad trim? Only thing I am missing

I've done:
- MCU surround
- cluster surround
- steering wheel bezel
- trim on the dash pad.
Do you have part numbers and/or prices? I'd add them. I'm considering rear AC vent and steering wheel bezel next.

Last edited:
Do you have part numbers and/or prices? I'd add them.
Here's some, I got them from Tesla and eBay so I won't post prices as they could change. Please add the "CheetahWrap Matte Charcoal Metallic" to the original post as well from my post above.

Rear AC Vent bezel 1064501-01-B
Far left AC Vent bezel 1061731-02-B
Middle left AC Vent bezel 1061732-02-B
Middle right AC Vent bezel 1061734-02-B
Cluster bezel 1033041-01-C

I'm considering rear AC vent and steering wheel bezel next.
Rear AC vent I got off eBay, but I've never seen another one. Best to get from Tesla. Steering wheel definitely get from eBay. $50ish but you have to completely take your steering wheel apart if you're willing to try. I used the RPMTesla youtube video for "replacing steering wheel" to remove the steering wheel and then just took my time taking it apart.

• Informative
Reactions: Krash