Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gray 21" turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have 2 used (19k miles) 21" Gray 8.5" diameter wheels (no center caps or TPMS) for sale off my car. I replaced them with the staggered 9" diameter wheels. One of the wheels has a small chip and the other has a larger 1" scrape on the turbine (probably from something on the freeway). Both retouched with gray paint. No curb rash. Willing to sell for $350 each or best offer. New from Tesla is 1150 each. Prefer local sale.

Please PM and I can send you photos.

Thanks.

You can email me pritbir at gmail as well.

View attachment 178571 View attachment 178569 View attachment 178570 View attachment 178568 View attachment 178572 I have 2 used (19k miles) 21" Gray 8.5" diameter wheels (no center caps or TPMS) for sale off my car. I replaced them with the staggered 9" diameter wheels. One of the wheels has a small chip and the other has a larger 1" scrape on the turbine (probably from something on the freeway). Both retouched with gray paint. No curb rash. Willing to sell for $350 each or best offer. New from Tesla is 1150 each. Prefer local sale.

Please PM and I can send you photos.

Thanks.