Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Customer Service experience.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mentioned a minor problem with my turn signal stalk and he sets me up with a repair appointment on the spot. Very cool.

Oh, so basically he did what you could have done in the same amount of time, via your Tesla App. That doesn't make it a great service experience. When you actually take your car in and have it worked on, then report about the service experience.

Was at the car wash today cleaning off the grime from a long road trip. A mobile Tesla service tech notices me and asks if everything is ok with my Model 3. I mentioned a minor problem with my turn signal stalk and he sets me up with a repair appointment on the spot. Very cool.
Nice to hear this. As often we see here owners complain about their experience. Hopefully once you take it in , it will continue that way.

Reactions: tvad
That doesn't make it a great service experience. When you actually take your car in and have it worked on, then report about the service experience.

Wrong. This became a great service experience when the ranger approached a Tesla owner, introduced himself and checked in to see how things were going; to make sure the owner was happy.

THAT is when it became a great customer service experience. Caring employees that actually make sure the customers are happy? That’s the backbone of any successful company.

Wrong. This became a great service experience when the ranger approached a Tesla owner, introduced himself and checked in to see how things were going; to make sure the owner was happy.

THAT is when it became a great customer service experience. Caring employees that actually make sure the customers are happy? That’s the backbone of any successful company.
While somewhat true, what if it takes three weeks to schedule and/or another few days to fix at their location? You honestly think the OP will be back here with the same appreciation? Because that is where Tesla's current service issues lie.

While somewhat true, what if it takes three weeks to schedule and/or another few days to fix at their location? You honestly think the OP will be back here with the same appreciation? Because that is where Tesla's current service issues lie.

@kpedraja already said it was a minor issue. And already has the appointment scheduled, and already was very pleased with the entire interaction. So clearly the schedule date isn’t a concern.

So, unless he brings it in and they light the car on fire or something, yes, I expect it to be a pleasing transaction all around.