TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Great detailing/Opti-Coat experience in NOVA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by mshash, Mar 26, 2014.

1. mshash

mshash Member

We had Mike from Premere Auto Detailing come out to the house today to correct and opti-coat our new Model S and detail the exterior of my Mercedes 560SL. He arrived early, worked for almost 9 hours without a break, and was extremely courteous. Very happy with the results. He wasn't the cheapest guy in town but the mobile service and great communication made it worth the extra 5-10%.
    Now the agonizing 24 hour wait for it to cure!

2. republic

republic Member

Thanks for the referral. I booked him for next Monday. :)

3. Mike Calloway

Mike Calloway Member

4. republic

republic Member

Mike did an amazing job this afternoon. I highly recommend his services to anyone in the DC metro area.

Attached Files:

5. nrcooled

nrcooled P#8946 VIN 03225

Mike- unfortunately my car is showing signs of being a daily driver. Some rock chips, swirls, and paint imperfections. Can you help with these things?

6. Mike Calloway

Mike Calloway Member

Thanks for the wonderful comments you all!!!

Sorry, for the late response, we have been so busy lately. Yes we can help your baby! We specialize in paint correction so we can remove many of those swirls, scratches, and paint imperfections. If you decide to have Opti-Coat Pro applied after the paint correction, it will help you combat those things in the future!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

7. boll123

boll123 Member

Mike detailed my Black P85 Las week and he did an exceptional job. He was able to get about 90% paint correction and removed most all of the swirls from the paint before adding the Opticoat Pro. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone in the DC area who are looking for a great OptiCoat experience.