TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

GREAT experience - Indianapolis Service center

Discussion in 'Model S' started by kosarfan, Jan 1, 2020.

1. kosarfan

kosarfan Member

Took my model S 90D in for its 3rd annual service yesterday and walked out spending less than $300. Odometer at 99+k miles and all is great with the car. Best car purchase in my 40yrs of life. Look forward to the next 100k of miles. Service team is the same for 3yrs btw and very few cars on the lot - not even a car in the showroom! Yellow border fixed with UV treatment too....zero charge for that! I keep getting older but these software updates and quality of car keeps it the same age - feels new still!

• Like x 7
  2. TimT

TimT Member

Exxxxcellent!

3. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

It sounds like you're one of the few who has a quality service center that cares. What I wouldn't give to share that experience. Congratulations.

• Like x 1
  4. kosarfan

kosarfan Member

I have always received a S or X loaner vehicle too....in and out in minutes every time. The Indy crew is great.

5. JCattSS

JCattSS Member

Good to hear! Sure I’ll be visiting them at some point soon.

6. crunchtime2k

crunchtime2k Member

John and brandon are good guys over there , great service center

7. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

What did you have to pay for?

I’d be interested to hear how many of the good experiences come from service centers where the staff has been there for a long time vs a service center where it’s a constant revolving door and no one has much time to really get a hang of the job nor do they care to if they know it’s a temporary position.

8. kosarfan

kosarfan Member

3rd year annual check up...tire/wheel alignment and rotation.