Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great experience replacing my rims at Nitrous Garage (Socal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to share that I had a great experience replacing my rims at Nitrous Garage in Pomona (California). They did not ask for any reviews and I am not getting any discounts or anything, just sharing in case anybody is looking for a reliable place to change their wheels :)

For some time I had been looking into updating my original 2014 19" rims with the newer post 2016 ones, but I did not want to deal with picking up the new rims or having them shipped. I did not want to deal with storing or selling the old ones either.

One day, I bumped into an eBay listing from Nitrous Garage for refinished rims that, without shipping, were quite reasonably priced. I messaged them and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they would transfer my tires and TPMs at no extra cost, and that they would also accept my current rims as a trade in.

I made an appointment with them and when I arrived they took care of me right away. They swapped my tires in about an hour and gave me a fair value for my old rims. They were very courteous and professional, they even have a little waiting room where you can sit while they do their work.

They seem fairly knowledgeable about Teslas, and they have a number of rims for the Model S and X on eBay. I will circle back if I have any problems with the new rims, but so far they look great!

IMG_1357.jpeg

Reactions: VegarHenriksen