TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Great experience with Tesla Charlotte

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by soooma, Oct 19, 2016.

1. soooma

soooma Member

I must say I am impressed!
    And I am hard to impress when it comes to car service which is due to being ina different luxury or sports car every year for last 10+ years and been there seen that!!

Hendrick BMW was also great
    MBenz Of South Charlotte was great too

But the personal Tesla one one one service experience and the utter simplicity stemming from little flow and few cars but I will enjoy it while I still can before the advent of Model 3 which will change these dynamics once and for all!!

From Julie the person who takes care of phone calls, tom Vito who has been the SAdvisor there for years for a reason he's amazing to the service manager that I happened to bump into when I had a concern about something not being done to my liking and all he did take a picture and said "Will take care of it sir"!

I am so rood if this Tesla local team and I was worried bat I will miss my BMW or MB dealership royalty like treatment but I love Tesla service center!!