Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Father's Day Present

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You probably guessed it from the title. Yesterday, Father's Day, the car hauler pulled up in front of my house and delivered my Model Y Performance, It was 6 weeks and 2 days from the time I ordered it. Everything looks real good except for some small paint scratches near a door handle and what looks like a rub on the clear coat. Called it in and a service man will be out next week to find a fix. I am 260 mile from a service center.

I am loving the car so far; it is a blast to drive. Still thinking about getting 19" wheels and tires to smooth out the ride a little bit. I am not real fond of black wheels, as that is what they use on police cars and garbage trucks here. Will at least give the stock setup a little time

Attachments

• New Tesla A.jpg
    New Tesla A.jpg
    721.3 KB · Views: 45
  • New Tesla B.jpg
    New Tesla B.jpg
    759.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: cancoi
Awesome, congrats! I got mine as a bit of an early Father's Day present, on Friday. Definitely a lot of fun to drive, and the kids are really enjoying all the tech, especially emissions mode. I don't mind the black wheels, but know that 21" rims won't last long on the Colorado roads, and I'll obviously need tires that can handle snow before too long.

Reactions: cancoi