Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great German video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one is in German, however, for all those people who do not speak the Geramn it still is great to watch. The enthusiasm of this guy is great and in the second part the reaction of the people who are used to fast cars.

JP Performance - TESLA Model S (PART 2) - YouTube

There is also a first part but that is less interesting IMHO

If people are up for terrible translations but some translation, there is the youtube caption auto translate which takes the already butchered captions and translates them to Engrish. But better than nothing.

Cool :). Being German it is probably even more fun... The funny thing is also that the typical people who are into Tesla are more upper/upper middle class well educated people who tend to be somewhat emotionally controlled/cool - the guys in the video on the other hand are different, the language is a bit slang/sloppy. Looks like they are having fun!

I translated some key scenes so you don´t have to put up with google translate:

4:10: It doesn´t feel like a car, its´s like a home, like future...

5:10 The guys at Tesla just think indepentently. You realize there is just not the standard thinking. They do what they want. And that's how the car is.

8:17 (But how do other people react when they get a ride? ...Audi R8 Driver)

8:20 Cool? - Yeah (reluctant)..Is your engine on now? - Yeah, the engine is on. I would definitely buckle up. You think that is fast? - No. This feels like I don´t know... - No, hm? (Accelerates) - Boa...Boa....Boa...(Expression of disbelief turns into Tesla Smile) 9:00 Gosh, that´s like if an airplane starts!

12:13 So, I hope your had fun, TESLA is megageil, test drive done, totally awesome. I am a fan! I am really a fan! Have fun guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the first video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fa0qKPkzKY&list=UU1-VOKyTJrgLiBeiJqzeIUQ ) - at 6:41 the Tesla guy says (when asked about where the superchargers are) "Ask me again in 3 to 4 weeks, then you can go up to Berlin, to Hamburg..." Sounds pretty definite. Looks like there are more superchargers coming up in Germany.

This one is in German, however, for all those people who do not speak the Geramn it still is great to watch. The enthusiasm of this guy is great and in the second part the reaction of the people who are used to fast cars.

JP Performance - TESLA Model S (PART 2) - YouTube

There is also a first part but that is less interesting IMHO

Both videos have been posted less than 48hrs ago, and have more than 38000 views each. Talk about free publicity for Tesla, awesome :biggrin:

Great video...even though I do not speak German the expression on the faces of the people from the 10 minute mark on are priceless. TESLA GRIN has no language barriers.

Also, info about the superchargers is good for TSLA