TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Great Home Grown Advertisements

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Ciaopec, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Ciaopec

Ciaopec Member

There are some great owner-produced Tesla ads on YouTube. If only I were a CGI guy I have this recurring vision of a series of Tesla ads featuring owners of luxury cars standing alongside their respective vehicles in driveways, parking lots, etc., and watching a Tesla "twin" of their car and having a sort of head-slap-ala-V8 where they say, dejectedly : "I could have had a Tesla". This came about as there is a relatively new Jaguar in my area same color as my Tesla. Thought it would be a humorous wake up call to people about to purchase a new vehicle. Or am I the only one that thinks this funny?

Regardless, if you have not seen some of the terrific ads check out YouTube.

2. forumman83

forumman83 Member

Thanks for the links.

3. Ciaopec

Ciaopec Member

You are quite welcome. Anything for someone living in my favorite (World) city. Keep me in mind after our November elections: I may need a citizenship sponsor if we "Brexit" ourselves.:(