Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Home Grown Advertisements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are some great owner-produced Tesla ads on YouTube. If only I were a CGI guy I have this recurring vision of a series of Tesla ads featuring owners of luxury cars standing alongside their respective vehicles in driveways, parking lots, etc., and watching a Tesla "twin" of their car and having a sort of head-slap-ala-V8 where they say, dejectedly : "I could have had a Tesla". This came about as there is a relatively new Jaguar in my area same color as my Tesla. Thought it would be a humorous wake up call to people about to purchase a new vehicle. Or am I the only one that thinks this funny?

Regardless, if you have not seen some of the terrific ads check out YouTube.

There are some great owner-produced Tesla ads on YouTube. If only I were a CGI guy I have this recurring vision of a series of Tesla ads featuring owners of luxury cars standing alongside their respective vehicles in driveways, parking lots, etc., and watching a Tesla "twin" of their car and having a sort of head-slap-ala-V8 where they say, dejectedly : "I could have had a Tesla". This came about as there is a relatively new Jaguar in my area same color as my Tesla. Thought it would be a humorous wake up call to people about to purchase a new vehicle. Or am I the only one that thinks this funny?

Regardless, if you have not seen some of the terrific ads check out YouTube.

Thanks for the links.