TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Great line waiting experience

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by jtpassat, Apr 1, 2016.

1. jtpassat

jtpassat Member

May 26, 2015
    Providence, RI
    I have to say that the people I was waiting in line were really nice people and made the 1.5 hour wait enjoyable. I was in the Dedham, MA location at the tail end since I showed up around 10:30am and there were at least 100 people ahead of me. But having like minded people around you talking about the car and then just talking about life in general, was good. There was an current model S owner who was there with his boss ahead of me, a younger woman who graduated from my Alma mater, Babson and a woman behind me whom I ended up talking about vacationing in Block Island and turns out that our families are going to be there at the same week in Aug.
    • Like x 2
  2. Parzival

Parzival Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I have to say my experience in Houston was delightful as well. I arrived at around 7:30 and estimated my position at around #38, and the folks standing in line with me made the three hour wait effortless. It was nice being able to talk to folks about Tesla for a change. Here in oil country, most folks are completely dismissive.
    • Like x 1