Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Milford CT experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came back from Milford service center getting a Takata airbag recall done. Great, Great, Great service! They told me about an hour, and I asked to change the avatar to arachnids, and I was out of there in 55 minutes. Went to the supercharger one mile up the road, and on my way. To Dave in parts, Mike in service and all at Milford, CT, BRAVO!

I'm hoping to have the same experience there, my 2013 MS 85 has been there for a week awaiting suspension parts. Tech said I will get a new drive unit for "milling" noise and at least one new air strut for the excessive rebound. The people I dealt with so far have been great, I even got a Red 2017 MS 100D for a loaner.

Last edited:
#gsymington, you must be hoping they take their sweet time so you can test out the 100D for a while. Gonna get spoiled! Testing out the 16 stall Manchester supercharger today on the way to my sons LAX game in Vernon.

Yeah, two weeks with Auto Pilot has been fun! Should be able to pick up my car tomorrow. I work 5 minutes from the Manchester Supercharger, I use once in a while to top off while grabbing lunch.

My car is only hand washed by me. They asked, but I declined. Great new supercharger one mile away. Twelve chargers I believe.
Yes, they do but you can ask them not to.

The guy who hand washes the cars in Milford is very meticulous and has not scratched my S.

Alan runs an amazing team in Milford and they all seem proud to be a part of Tesla.
If only they could sell cars already!

Its nice to hear stories like this. The bad experiences seem to garner much more attention (and sometimes they should) but I have to say that my experiences with the SC in Eden Prairie, MN and in Council Bluffs, NE have been absolutely excellent. I've worked with both and literally everyone I've talked to or emailed with has been spectacular in their communication skills and efficiency in dealing with my problems. I like to see the positive posts get some recognition once in a while.

I know, it's an old thread, but I thought it would be a good one for my question. I've had great service at the Milford location in the past, and have a service appointment for next Monday. My question is, if they have a loaner available, do they include free Supercharging? I don't have an account, as my car includes free Supercharging. I may need to go on a bit of a road trip when I leave Milford.

I took mine in today for warranty air bag replacement, and a noise in the rear right. They gave me a loaner, and yes, free supercharging. Turns out I won't need to charge, since they called a few hours later and said my car is ready. Great service, as usual in Milford. I prefer to travel farther to go to Milford, than a closer facility in NY, since I know they will do great work.

Reactions: JPUConn