Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Model X Order/Delivery Experience

Pearl white LR 7 seater without FSD
Ordered 8/28
Delivered 9/12 to Charlotte, NC

Other than a delay during delivery it went off without a hitch, though the car was DIRTY from the transit. A few places I thought were paint scuffs came off with a little elbow grease.

Everyone talks about their negative experiences, so here's a positive one.

I received a delivery to my home on September 12. I have had several issues but upon rereading the manual that covered those issues I found the issues were mine, not the car. After almost three weeks I can say so far it looks like I received a well put together automobile. The easy entry on exit on my car works after I press park and unbuckle my seat belt. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I love a good surprise just as much as the next guy, but your spam is out of control! And must everything start with your face right up on the camera? I've got 6 of you's staring at me. Sheesh let @alset have his glory (congrats btw!).
Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 11.29.10 PM.png

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC