Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Model X Order/Delivery Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I count at least three threads where you posted the same video. I may have missed some. I guess you only want to let potential buyers know of some issues. A conspiracy theorist might think there is method to your madness, but not I, no, not I.

Reactions: robski
I received a delivery to my home on September 12. I have had several issues but upon rereading the manual that covered those issues I found the issues were mine, not the car. After almost three weeks I can say so far it looks like I received a well put together automobile. The easy entry on exit on my car works after I press park and unbuckle my seat belt. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I love a good surprise just as much as the next guy, but your spam is out of control! And must everything start with your face right up on the camera? I've got 6 of you's staring at me. Sheesh let @alset have his glory (congrats btw!).
Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 11.29.10 PM.png

Thanks Robski. You nailed it just like my delivery a couple months ago in Richmond VA. Perfect...on-time, educated sales person, and the car is flawless with 4 updates that make it feel like a brand new car all over again x4.

Reactions: robski