TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Great new Andrea James Bloomberg interview

Discussion in 'Video' started by TSLAopt, Aug 26, 2013.

1. TSLAopt

TSLAopt Active Member

#1 TSLAopt, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I particularly like this part...

My impression was that this question was provided to the interviewer/anchor (based on body language and the precise formulation of the phrasing leading up to the assertion):
    Andrea's response:

Beautiful. Judicious choice of her to be charitable instead of saying, "No, you're flat wrong and/or lying."

3. jeff_adams

jeff_adams Member

Mrs. James does her homework. While other so called "financial experts" are spouting nonsense and untruths, she has been proven correct in her assessment of Tesla's value for years.

It's quite amazing to me that people would go on TV or in print and make fools of themselves by repeating lies. I can see a talking head just reading off something a staffer gave them, but a financial guru who is suppose to be advising people on investments? How dumb is it to prove you don't do your research?

4. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

Cough, cough, Cory Johnson, cough, cough.