TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Great Ranger Service

Discussion in 'Model S' started by rogbmw, Mar 29, 2013.

1. rogbmw

rogbmw Member

Just had my first Tesla Ranger service out of the Tampa service center. Aaron and John did a great job and both had a wealth of knowledge. Aaron told me about his training at the factory and working on the assembly line during his training and working on "double diget" cars. John took out the Meguires Detailer spray when they were done. Both have backgrounds with BMW and Mercedes, and said they really enjoyed working for Tesla and all the new ideas it puts forth. I kidded with them and said that they will never have to worry about getting oil under their fingernails!!

One of my fellow workers had her BMW in for service - she had a loaner and to the dealer's credit, they brought out a loaner and took her car in for service. I took her to the door, and said: "See how Tesla does it - they come to you!" She was jealous!!!!

Thanks Tesla for Excellent Service.