Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great service experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we have so many posts about Tesla’s deteriorating service, I thought I would post about a a good encounter. I scheduled through the app and received a confirmatory text within 1 hour. I set up an appointment to fix the front end rattle with hard acceleration issue and yellow MCU screen discoloration. The advisor was efficient and professional. They had a loaner ready for me, a pre autopilot P85+. It was interesting to drive a RWD with no autopilot, but the car was in very good shape and clean. Both issues were fixed when promised. This is the Indianapolis service center. For the last 4 1/2 years they have provided great service every time I have needed it. This is only the second service episode for this 2018 Model S that I have owned for about 14 months. The other trip was for a door handle malfunction.

My service was always, always top notch in NC. People were great, service was efficient and more than generous with parts (my old model s, they put a carbon fiber compartment lid on it as a replacement to match the rest of the interior).

in CA....terrible. Rude. Whole experience sucks.