Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great service!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
Just a little "counter" to the many posts on all Tesla forum channels about dreadful customer service:
I'm some 230Km North of Sydney so when the passenger seat failed in the fully "back" position last week I was pleased that at least I was staying with relatives in Manly for a few days. After shopping we popped into the Chatswood SC and explained the position to Scott who offered us a look at the car about 2pm same day! Since we were going out later we said thanks but no thanks, Scott booked the car in the following day at 0815, the day we were going North again.
We arrived at 0815, car checked in and no sooner had we sat down in the lounge the car was fixed: outa there by 0820.
OK, simple fix (apparently), and the fact that no deliveries are happening made it easier - though there was a queue of cars awaiting service - but excellent service.

Just a little "counter" to the many posts on all Tesla forum channels about dreadful customer service:
I'm some 230Km North of Sydney so when the passenger seat failed in the fully "back" position last week I was pleased that at least I was staying with relatives in Manly for a few days. After shopping we popped into the Chatswood SC and explained the position to Scott who offered us a look at the car about 2pm same day! Since we were going out later we said thanks but no thanks, Scott booked the car in the following day at 0815, the day we were going North again.
We arrived at 0815, car checked in and no sooner had we sat down in the lounge the car was fixed: outa there by 0820.
OK, simple fix (apparently), and the fact that no deliveries are happening made it easier - though there was a queue of cars awaiting service - but excellent service.
Good to hear good stories...we do need some more...

Reactions: Hungry Mile
Great news but I have to ask….what is your avatar picture of?

Yeah I got to give thumbs up to Tesla service as well. Chipped my windscreen last weekend and thought that I would be waiting ages for a new one but got onto service in the app and had a quote within the day for the insurance company. Have booked in for the following week but could have had within 2 days.
Have read a lot of the nightmares of people waiting ages for parts but I have only good to report.

Reactions: rx80 and Vostok
Also an update, So my windscreen was replaced yesterday and went smoothly which was my expectation. Had a slight issue with my climate control afterwards which I noticed today, sent a chat service request through and within 5 minutes had a response from Tesla checking remotely. A few minutes later mobile service called and said they were on the way. An hour later all fixed. Ended up being a loose connection on a climate sensor which was from the windscreen replacement - stuff happens.
What I like is that it was rectified as quickly as possible without fuss.