Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Tesla Service Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have all seen the myriad posts about how Tesla service sucks. I'd like to share the opposite:

A mobile tech came to our home today to replace both fogs lights (crazed) and a leaky tail light. As long as he was here, I asked him to look at a rattle in my ps B pillar. I was able to reproduce it at will and the the tech confirmed. When he was done with the lights, he told me that he had run out of time and had to go to his next call. He apologized and promised to make a note in the service ticket so that I would not have to go through the service center telling me that there are currently no owner ride along test drives due to CV-19. Ten minutes after he left, he sent a text that he'd update my ticket. I sent an email to my service advisor, asking him to set up another mobile service call. Five minute later, he responded that they might be able to come back today, but for sure tomorrow afternoon. I explained that would be a push for time tomorrow and he came right back with "let me see what we can do.". 90 minutes later, the mobile tech was back, taking 15 minutes to felt line the B pillar. Problem solved!

Nice job, Tesla!
:)

Last edited: