TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Great time to lease a Tesla M S/X

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by int-veh, Sep 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. int-veh

int-veh Member

Took delivery of my M S75 yesterday. Loving it.

My OA found an awesome lease deal for an inventory/demo vehicle that matched my requirement.

Now is a great time to lease a M S/X inventory vehicle due to the significant adjustments. It is a fact that Tesla doesn't discount their vehicles. However, you can get a lease with a huge 'adjustment' that lowers your monthly payment significantly. You can refer to this article for details why, though the adjustments are much higher and therefore you can possibly get a S75 for <$700 lease and even might get a 100D <$900!

In my calculations with these lease deals, you will come out better with a lease than finance even with the tax credits if you take the life of the vehicle to be max 8 years. I think you might even be better off leasing a M S75 now vs waiting for M3 - the monthly payments may not be that far apart for an inventory deal S75 with PUP vs a M3 with all upgrades.

Best of all the transaction was done all on phone with the OA and I just had to take delivery once the vehicle was ready. PM me if you are interested and I'd be happy to give you the OA's contact. My experience with this OA was outstanding.

2. int-veh

int-veh Member

For example these are couple of good deals today on ev-cpo.com. Grab em before they're gone.

193545 75D Mdnght Silv Mtlic Glass 19-Slipstream Black Premium 2017 Miles 2,144 Price $80,150 Adjustment $15,100
    189783 S75 Mdnght Silv Mtlic Glass 19-Slipstream Black Premium 2017 Miles 2,131 Price $76,450 Adjustment $14,800

Because of the huge adjustments, the leases will be really low on these.

3. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Damm it none of those cars exist anymore. Anymore good deals?

4. int-veh

int-veh Member

You should contact a Tesla sales person. Not all inventory gets listed online. In fact most dont make it online. I can give you my Owner Advisor’s contact in PM if you’re interested. He is good in finding the right one based on requirments.

5. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Can you send me his info please? I would love to find any details at all

6. MelaniainLA

MelaniainLA Member

Great time to buy as well!! $1000 referral credit expires 31 October (let me know if you need one!) and the 0.99% APR has been extended past September 30!!