Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great use of center console space

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was on my way to see a patient for a house call. Yes some doctors still do them. And I noticed the center console space fits my doctors bag perfectly. Awesome!

2u3uru3e.jpg

I think I will leave the space empty and not get any of the center console options.

I was on my way to see a patient for a house call. Yes some doctors still do them. And I noticed the center console space fits my doctors bag perfectly. Awesome!

I think I will leave the space empty and not get any of the center console options.

I looked at your location expecting New Hampshire, Iowa, something like that, given the house call. Didn't expect Metro DC! Kudos.

My thoughts exactly since day 1. The variety of stuff that has been accommodated includes a loaded iPad bag, groceries, my wife's handbag, an improvised waste basket, fanny packs, an assortment of odd-shaped objects, eyeglasses/sunglasses in their cases, tissue boxes plus the usual cell phone - although not necessarily all at the same time.

I was sure I wanted the center console but I'm now very happy with this open flexible space. My wife in fact insists we leave it empty since it leaves a nice open look but also leaves her space for her purse, etc. I've also found it to be the very best way I've ever had to haul take out home -- no more spilled liquids/sauces as the bag holding the food tips over in the front passenger footwell or onto the front passenger seat (I know many would shudder at the thought of food in their MS).

I'm a doctor too, and that space is perfect for my messenger bag with files, stethescope and iPad etc. No, I don't do house calls :) so kudos to you!