Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get their car early? I’m trying to plan ahead as I have sold my car and need a rental for a week lol
Got mine one day early today! They dropped it off in my driveway as I was home for lunch. Now I have my car but the plates have not arrived. Driver told me he is coming every day to Ottawa with a truckload!

Attachments

• 59A7FE8B-0C6A-4199-BEA4-572969BB8127.jpeg
    59A7FE8B-0C6A-4199-BEA4-572969BB8127.jpeg
    770.2 KB · Views: 87
Got mine one day early today! They dropped it off in my driveway as I was home for lunch. Now I have my car but the plates have not arrived. Driver told me he is coming every day to Ottawa with a truckload!
Congrats on you car, hope your plates come sooner then ours. Our temp plates expired on the 14 and no plates yet. Sam finally confirmed last Friday they were sent to us Fed Ex. Expecting plates tomorrow. 3 days of not driving 1 week old car cause we have no valid plates. Car is great service is unacceptable period.

Congrats on you car, hope your plates come sooner then ours. Our temp plates expired on the 14 and no plates yet. Sam finally confirmed last Friday they were sent to us Fed Ex. Expecting plates tomorrow. 3 days of not driving 1 week old car cause we have no valid plates. Car is great service is unacceptable period.
Agreed.
She told me plates Tuesday or Wednesday...we shall see.

If you guys are getting sooner delivery dates, I hope I do too! lol. Did you date just change without any notice?
If you guys are getting sooner delivery dates, I hope I do too! lol. Did you date just change without any notice?
Car just showed up a day early with zero warning , other then another Ottawa owner told me he was expecting his car to come today.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck

This is unbelievable and totally unacceptable! What is she doing there? How can she arrange to have the car shipped to you and not bother send the plates until a week later?

Sorry to say, but as a shareholder I hope she loses her job and is replaced by someone who is competent and understands customer service.

I've ended up going around her, will be picking my car up myself rather than wait for her to eventually do her job. Going to put that all behind me now and just enjoy the new car.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

Still no plates? That's a bummer. I hope you get them soon!!

I picked my car up in person today and everything was great. The car was in perfect condition, the delivery people were friendly and helpful. Was in and out in less than 15 minutes. The only negative of the whole experience was having to deal with Samira.
Congrats on your new car! Can’t believed that you end up picking it up in person. I supposed to pick mine up this Sat at Oakville location. Thou have not received any communication at all from anyone from Tesla and my SA has been missing for over 2 weeks and don’t even bother to reply my VM.

Congrats on your new car! Can’t believed that you end up picking it up in person. I supposed to pick mine up this Sat at Oakville location. Thou have not received any communication at all from anyone from Tesla and my SA has been missing for over 2 weeks and don’t even bother to reply my VM.

I never spoke to anyone from Oakville before arriving there, my SA arranged everything when I told him I was able to get a ride yesterday to pick it up myself. He called me back within 15 minutes and had switched me from a home delivery to a pick-up in Oakville at the exact time I had requested. I arrived about 40 minutes early (less traffic than anticipated) and everyone there was super friendly and helpful. Like I said, 15 minutes later I was out of there.

My guess is you'll get a call or email Thursday or Friday to confirm your Saturday appointment. Good luck!!

FYI the car came with a set of mud flaps installed as well as a second larger set in the trunk. When I had asked Samira about the mud flaps she told me nobody is getting them right now and to call in January to arrange to come pick some up then. I'm glad she was wrong.