Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Oct. 2nd in Toronto, early in the new quarter. I was hoping for a late November delivery but at this rate, it looks like it'll be a December delivery. With an order that early, I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a VIN yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

LR AWD
MSM
Black Interior
Aero
Autopilot

Just like the "california" and "southern california" delivery specific threads got moved to the "california" section, this thread should be in the "canada" section:

Canada

Note: in case this gets moved like it should be, the thread started out in the general orders for model 3 section (if the thread is moved my post wont make sense).

Ordered Oct. 2nd in Toronto, early in the new quarter. I was hoping for a late November delivery but at this rate, it looks like it'll be a December delivery. With an order that early, I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a VIN yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

LR AWD
MSM
Black Interior
Aero
Autopilot

Same situation. In Montreal. Ordered Oct. 2nd. LR AWD Black/Black Aero

Ordered 9/29 Performance Blue/white at the Toronto/Oakville location.

As mentioned in another thread I wrote, I emailed my SA and he said to expect my delivery in early to mid December.

Just a couple more weeks and we're set to receive it