Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She did the same to me, went silent for 3 days and then finally answered my call last thursday at about 5;15 pm, informed me my delivery would be the next day. Car was delivered the next morning . Less then 15 hours notice, although in previous weeks she had indicated early Dec delivery.
Communication is not her strong point for sure, i let her know as much when she asked for me to call her after I took delivery so she could send me email confirming delivery in order to activate my phone app. I told her I wasnt convinced she would answer me from my previous attempts to contact her. LOL She answered
The Tesla delivery experience was not my favorite, from waiting anxiety , to the lack of communicatio, people not having a clue what one advisor says and others who have no idea what your talking about. Luckily the car makes up for it, but not the experience you see from most youtube videos we all watch.

This is hopeful. Would be nice if she said my car was ready to be delivered tomorrow :)

Reactions: Hauler
Hey have you heard back from them. I am from Windsor as well, I got an delivery appointment scheduled for Dec 21 in Oakville. I did request for home delivery too in the beginning, tried to contact Tesla for days and did not get any call back or response. Manage to call the 877# and the guy told that I don’t qualify for home delivery as it have to be more than 360km and Windsor to Oakville is 340km which did not qualify for home. This is very frustrating.

When I inquired I was told that in November they changed the "home delivery radius". I ordered my car on Oct. 25th and at the time apparently the radius was a bit smaller, so Windsor qualified.

I know how frustrating it is. If you're trading in a car, I suppose it's not so bad. You can drive up there in the old car and back in the new. But if you're not trading something in, then you have to figure out how to get there and it's not easy at this time of year.

This is definitely not a good sign.

I don't even have a date now. Mine was removed from my account. Samira is not answering!

Ok so just got a called from Alex who said he works for Tesla head office. Now he's telling me my car will be arriving on Dec 15 and he book me in for delivery on Dec 16 10:30 apt. wooohooo

keeping my fingers crossed