Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no plates? That's a bummer. I hope you get them soon!!

I picked my car up in person today and everything was great. The car was in perfect condition, the delivery people were friendly and helpful. Was in and out in less than 15 minutes. The only negative of the whole experience was having to deal with Samira.
Great news!
I am sure you had a great drive home!
Got my plates today . The one set of mud flaps that came with my car, my mechanic put them on the front, when putting my snows on . They are pretty big, so am now thinking maybe they should have been on the rear ?

Woo

Attachments

• 7C556B18-CA0B-46B5-900A-FB8B3F4FF428.jpeg
    7C556B18-CA0B-46B5-900A-FB8B3F4FF428.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 95EE88C0-7AEC-41BB-91B0-320CAE46921F.jpeg
    95EE88C0-7AEC-41BB-91B0-320CAE46921F.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 64
  • C6989206-66F9-4B24-9BEF-D60F6FB4BCFC.jpeg
    C6989206-66F9-4B24-9BEF-D60F6FB4BCFC.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 72
  • FCF70FCD-A565-4184-805D-D81B2C5A2AD5.jpeg
    FCF70FCD-A565-4184-805D-D81B2C5A2AD5.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 66
Great news!
I am sure you had a great drive home!
Got my plates today . The one set of mud flaps that came with my car, my mechanic put them on the front, when putting my snows on . They are pretty big, so am now thinking maybe they should have been on the rear ?

Glad to hear you got your plates! Yes, the drive home was excellent :) The mud flaps that came with my car were the smaller ones installed on the front only. In the trunk was a second, larger pair. I was given the impression that it's the front that matters and the main choice was whether or not to use the larger or the smaller ones. I assume you could put the extra pair on the back.

Got mine yesterday at Lawrence. I had to wait 4.5 hours for the documents to be produced. I broke the "customer wait" record. I had time to charge, set up, install wireless charger/tesla cam usb, login to Spotify/Netflix, download/install software update, etc. Tesla staff was awesome, Ian even brought me lunch. They're all such a cool bunch. Got home just in time to have enough daylight to install my winter tires (did it myself, I have all the tools).
White LRAWD.

Hi! I ordered a model 3 LR, black on black, aero wheel on 14th December. Any inkling when it might deliver?

This is my first time ordering. I’ve submitted my info online and it says “drafting contract”. Do I wait for someone to contact me to arrange payment?

Hi! I ordered a model 3 LR, black on black, aero wheel on 14th December. Any inkling when it might deliver?

This is my first time ordering. I’ve submitted my info online and it says “drafting contract”. Do I wait for someone to contact me to arrange payment?
I ordered mine on Nov 22 and delivered Dec 21. Right now they are busy with pushing the Q4 delivery so don’t expect any human interactions until the day before your delivery. I can’t reached anyone in between and don’t even received any call back if you leave a VM. You can check on your account for VIN or use the source code to find locate your VIN if it was assigned to you! You will received a text or email to schedule your delivery and just the day before (24 hrs) prior to your delivery date someone will contact to confirm the date and what to bring to the assigned delivery center. Hope that help!

A delivery advisor will contact you once there is a VIN assigned. You ordered very late in the quarterly cycle, when typically Fremont production switches to European versions. Though I have noticed that this cycle applies more to the high volume SR+, with the lower volume LR continuing to be produced for North America.
So your best case scenario would be late January, but it could be as late as mid March, IMO.

I ordered mine on Nov 22 and delivered Dec 21. Right now they are busy with pushing the Q4 delivery so don’t expect any human interactions until the day before your delivery. I can’t reached anyone in between and don’t even received any call back if you leave a VM. You can check on your account for VIN or use the source code to find locate your VIN if it was assigned to you! You will received a text or email to schedule your delivery and just the day before (24 hrs) prior to your delivery date someone will contact to confirm the date and what to bring to the assigned delivery center. Hope that help!
Thanks, very helpful!
Would i be getting payment instructions just as they give a delivery date then?

A delivery advisor will contact you once there is a VIN assigned. You ordered very late in the quarterly cycle, when typically Fremont production switches to European versions. Though I have noticed that this cycle applies more to the high volume SR+, with the lower volume LR continuing to be produced for North America.
So your best case scenario would be late January, but it could be as late as mid March, IMO.
I see, good to know. Guess it is out of my hands then.