Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR AWD or SR+? And what order date.
EDIT: Sorry I remember now. Same car, same place, 1 day after me. Yeah thats cool :D

Yup, I just think I got FSD and you opted no right?

Judging by this though it looks like LR AWD cars are coming in, hopefully that means the line is switching to SR+ now.

VIN hidden: Jan 27th
Received in transit text: Jan 28th
VIN account page: Feb 5th (car arrived the lot??)
Delivery: Feb 11th, 2020 (tentative, 8 weeks:rolleyes:)
Lawrence location

I am going to be one week away from the text delivery window as of this Friday. And Feb 28th would be the last day of the window I got. Still no VIN. I just want it to show up so I can stop obsessively checking for it multiple times per day.
Same text day, I’ve tried to stop checking daily as that gets depressing lol, focus more on setting up the electrical and accessories :D

We also sold our other car and I feel your pain , 12/8 @ Lawrence also
Sharing a vehicle as well
I unfortunately don't have that to fall back on, I'm coming from an older electric car so I went through that part of the process years ago. So I'm just going to continue driving myself crazy I guess.
lmao, ive come to the realization that its going to be mid March for me, I mean there's people with SR+ orders from mid December and they don't even have a vin yet. Le sigh...

Reactions: Imaginathan
4-6 week text for me
FD204709-72DF-474E-A938-E3C84A9A740D.jpeg

Gah! Ordered two days after you and I got 4-6 weeks today after getting 3-5 weeks last week! Why did I wait till the new year?? lol
I think because of my zip code and home delivery it won't give a solid delivery window.

Mine just says being built in the next 2 weeks...yours is an actual delivery timeline. Which sucks because if it doesn't get built for 2 weeks, shipping and delivery is a MINIMUM 2 weeks from California for us, so we are looking at beginning of March.

10 weeks or so from order date.