Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order my SR+ White/White Aero no FSD on Jan 9th. Got t he 3-5 week text on Jan 23 and the 4-6 week text on Feb 6th. Just received my text to schedule delivery and confirmed for Feb 10th. Vin is in source code and shows on the account. Pickup at Lawrence
wow lucky, we just talked to Lawrence this weekend and said “we’re getting a large shipment of model 3s at the end of February”, we ordered 12/8 :/. Grats though!

I think I am going to get ****ed.

Ordered at Lawrence originally. I said I want home delivery since closest is 218km from me. No issues.

Now suddenly SA saying we need to check to see if you are eligible...and now in my account the order store is showing Montreal....

I absolutely do not want to drive my car in the winter or home 200+km before I completely wrap the front end and the rockers. It was supposed to go straight to clear bra.

I think I am going to get ****ed.

Ordered at Lawrence originally. I said I want home delivery since closest is 218km from me. No issues.

Now suddenly SA saying we need to check to see if you are eligible...and now in my account the order store is showing Montreal....

I absolutely do not want to drive my car in the winter or home 200+km before I completely wrap the front end and the rockers. It was supposed to go straight to clear bra.
I would assume they will deliver your car from Montreal to Ottawa, thats what they did for us and many others.

Cancelled my M3 order and bought an inventory M3 Blue/White/18 Aero from Montreal. Still on truck, will be at the dealer by end of the week.
Did you arrange it with the sales associate? I was considering doing something but I didn’t think there was any stock in Canada much at all, definitely willing to switch back to white exterior if it’s sooner.

Did you arrange it with the sales associate? I was considering doing something but I didn’t think there was any stock in Canada much at all, definitely willing to switch back to white exterior if it’s sooner.
I called Montreal this morning as soon as they opened. Asked all the questions I could. It is an order that got cancelled during shipment, its still on the truck from Cali.
Should be here end of the week.

I paid the $3200 deposit and they cancelled my other order. I had to reapply for financing though. TBH the blue exterior is nice, white interior also. If both arrived same time I would have done white black, but now that white is a standard color everyone is going to have one. So I can kind of justify the change in colour.

I called Montreal this morning as soon as they opened. Asked all the questions I could. It is an order that got cancelled during shipment, its still on the truck from Cali.
Should be here end of the week.

I paid the $3200 deposit and they cancelled my other order. I had to reapply for financing though. TBH the blue exterior is nice, white interior also. If both arrived same time I would have done white black, but now that white is a standard color everyone is going to have one. So I can kind of justify the change in colour.
Ah ok, I called them too and nothing. Good luck w the new delivery!

A few highlights from my delivery yesterday:

- The delivery was smooth, took about 1hr incl. paperwork + very quick intro to the car.
- No major defect so far just one of the folding mirror make a "clicking" noise when it is folded.
- Fuel door shows an error message, booked the mobile unit (the tech guy) at the showroom, it came to my workplace within 2hrs and replaced the fuel door.
- Two thumbs up for the tech guy Ichiro who fixed the fuel door, he also gave me a 5mins tips and trick ie how to get AM radio stations, USB drive, etc).

Enjoying every moment of it + saving $$$ for the next Tesla.