TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Green Car Report Finalist

Discussion in 'Model S' started by kevincwelch, Nov 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Website link

I'm trying to understand their own rules. They list the 40 kWh version as a finalist. Cars have to be <$60k. It has to be available (buy in?) before April 2013 in order to be a finalist, and the staff have to have driven it before December 1st.

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Hmm... we have another thread on this somewhere.

I'm not sure the Model S really qualifies. Clearly they chose the $60K limit so they could include it, but I don't think they be able to drive a 40kWh version of the car by Dec 1st.