Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green color Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just curious as to everyone's thoughts about the old green color Model S from 2013. Found a couple of nice used ones but in that color. Not used to seeing it. Anyone consider it a big plus or minus? I prefer grey or blue but it has sort of caught my eye and am considering whether i would love it or hate it. Opinions?

yeah i'm sort of like....it's ok...but i'm not in love with it for sure. but the car is a good deal which is why it's hard to look away. there have been quite a few low priced greens, maybe because it's not the most desirable? or because they are mostly 2013, not sure.

I like the rarity of my green P85+ here in CA, where you see Model S’s everywhere... they’re all white, grey or red. The green also has slight bluish highlights in the sun; it’s a more interesting color than its name would suggest.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
just curious as to everyone's thoughts about the old green color Model S from 2013. Found a couple of nice used ones but in that color. Not used to seeing it. Anyone consider it a big plus or minus? I prefer grey or blue but it has sort of caught my eye and am considering whether i would love it or hate it. Opinions?
I love the green. If it had been available when I bought mine (it wasn't), Andromeda would have been green. I had a sacrab green SAAB for many years, and I loved that color. Besides, they are ALL green on the inside... ;-)

Also still love my green! Takes on a wide variety of hues depending on ambient lighting (looks black at night, metallic green in direct sunlight, dark green in diffuse light, etc.). And you don't really notice the color at all when you are behind the wheel. :)

I'm selling my green S 85-love the color. It's like a subtle metallic British racing green, not garish at all. I'm replacing it with a Model 3 . I would buy green again if it were available. BUT---maybe we aren't "normal" because we bought a Model X in "Titanium"-which we also love and that color is also now not available.

I'm selling my green S 85-love the color. It's like a subtle metallic British racing green, not garish at all. I'm replacing it with a Model 3 . I would buy green again if it were available. BUT---maybe we aren't "normal" because we bought a Model X in "Titanium"-which we also love and that color is also now not available.

You've got great color taste! Just saw a few photos of the green MS in another thread and looks great. We ordered our MS at end of 2016 (New Years Eve) and unfortunately the Titanium was already gone or we probably would have ended up with that color. I saw a Titanium MS and MX in the last few weeks on the road which was exciting because I seldom ever see one. The green--don't think I've ever seen one unless it looked black in the lighting and wasn't aware at the time.

I find all of Tesla's paint colors very tasteful and interesting in different lighting situations.

Reactions: cellogig