TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Green Day 2009 (NJ)

Discussion in 'News' started by mpt, Oct 13, 2009.

1. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

It’s the Green Brook, Long Hill, Warren, and Watchung townships’ “Green Day 2009” event this Sunday the 18th October 11am-4pm.

There’ll be a MINI E at the event and I’ll be there giving rides in the Roadster and generally talking up the EV scene.

If you’re in the area and can call by, it’d be great to see you!

Event details and other sponsors and vendors at: GrEEn Day Watchung Hills - Home

It’s at Watchung Hills Regional High School, Warren, NJ 07059 : Map: Watchung Hills Regional High School - Google Maps

2. shark2k

shark2k Member

#2 shark2k, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    I live in West Orange and this place is only like 30 minutes away. I'm soo gonna get my a** up and go there. I would love to get a ride in the Roadster. Since we are on this forum together do I have to pay for the ride :tongue:.

-Shark2k

3. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Well that's between you and the Charity :)

...Look forward to seeing you

4. shark2k

shark2k Member

Do you know how many Roadster's there are going to be for giving rides? And I can't see it costing all that much money to get a ride in a Roadster, so I'll have no problem paying for it. Are you supplying your own Roadster? I would think yes only because you are giving the ride. I figure if Tesla supplied it they would have a representative there giving the rides.

-Shark2k

5. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

It's my car at the event; We'll be charging $5 but really it's just a way to raise money for the charities; EAA (Electric Auto Association - Electric Vehicles and Cars) and the Green Day Committe. I'm hoping to convince some people that electrics don't have to be punishiment vehicles whilst raising a few dollars for a good cause at the same time!

Tesla Motors are sending some brochures that you can pick up.

6. shark2k

shark2k Member

$5 is a reasonable price. I will definitely take a ride for that much money. Obviously you won't have to try and convince me when you give me a ride :tongue:. I look forward to the ride and seeing you on Sunday.

-Shark2k