TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Green is the new - err - green. Do you like it?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by wonko, Apr 1, 2015.

1. wonko

wonko Member

I wanted a green car. After my order, Tesla discontinued the color and I had to choose a new one. I decided to take black and wrap the car in foil. This is the result (sorry for the blur):

Attached Files:

2. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

It's an interesting green. I can't put my finger on what, but it reminds me of something from my childhood in NYC. Maybe there were subway cars that color, I dunno. Not bad though.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

How about a photo taken in daylight? That appears to be under fluorescent lighting which will significantly shift the apparent color.

4. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Hey, what the heck. Be unique. Glad you made the move to what you want!

5. mwulff

mwulff Member

I like the color, it is sort of reminds me of an Aston Martin DB9 color from way back.