Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green Metallic 2013 Tesla Model S 60 w/ 2 Years Warranty Left - $40K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my well maintained, Green Metallic 2013 Tesla Model S 60. Bought this car through Tesla CPO 2 years ago and it has been my daily commuter since--there is still 2 Years/25k miles of warranty left on the car, giving this car tremendous value. Battery always charged to Tesla recommended levels and garaged daily. Free Supercharging for life.

This is a rare colored Tesla since they stopped producing the Green Metallic years ago. Paint looks amazing during the day, and even better at night. Premium Interior looks as well maintained as they day I bought it.

Tan Premium Interior Package with Obeche Wood Gloss Decor is the perfect combination for the Green Metallic paint. Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package provides beautiful sound that even audiophiles praise. All Glass Panoramic Roof that opens up. Heated front seats, and a climate control that is operable from your smart phone app.

I also have Weather Tech Floor Mats for the cabin.

Just received its 5 Year Service this week, fresh set of Michelin Pilot Sport Tires put on 6 months ago.

Asking $40k OBO.

Full configuration:
Model S 60
Green Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Premium Interior Lighting