Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green / Tam MS 85..saying hello...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quick pic

Here she is...

Attachments

• IMG_20150202_093639.jpg
    IMG_20150202_093639.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 302
We were lamenting th lack of green colour at the last meet-up (we had every colour there apart from green).

Given that this used to be a Tesla demo/loaner, interested in how the deal worked out for you. Presumably a quick deal, but how much off the list price did you get for the car used?

Showroom car

The ONLY reason I asked if they could sell me this particular car was simply because when I told them this would be the colour I would be ordering, they told me it was no longer available in Green.........since I was struck by the unique colour, I casually asked if they would let me buy it.

Later I realized was it had every conceivable option, fourteen in all. I got a sense it wasn't something anyone had asked before as they had to get back to me when I asked. I guess because I offered to buy the car on thespot as it was fully loaded with every conceivable premium option, the discountoffered a major incentive for me to purchase a slightly used 2014 model.

I love incredible list of 14 extra options, the amazing colour and dual chargers, 21 inch wheels, extended Napa leather trim in tan, Alacantara headliner, yachting floor finish and trim all though, premium lighting, smart air suspension etc etc and again the GREEN version from last year, I have in effect my own limited edition version.

Hope this makes some sense, LOL!!!

We were lamenting th lack of green colour at the last meet-up (we had every colour there apart from green).

Given that this used to be a Tesla demo/loaner, interested in how the deal worked out for you. Presumably a quick deal, but how much off the list price did you get for the car used?[/QUO

Morning all!
I'm a newbie:
I'm the rare Green/Tan Model S 85.
Would be great to meet some of you do you meet regularly over the weekends?
Cheers,

There is a lot going on.

Multiple whatsapp chat groups, the first of them full to the 100 member limit. That resulted in a LINE chat group being made, where the limit is 250 members. And there is a Facebook group on https://www.facebook.com/groups/812156855493375/ (requires authorisation to join). We even created an association to promote EVs, charging infrastructure and more - on Charged Hong Kong | Hong Kong Electric Vehicle Association with a social media contact page on http://www.facebook.com/chargedhongkong

The "members" of the Whatsapp/LINE groups often "recruits" other Model S owners, typically at a supercharger: "Hey, have you heard we have a whatsapp group going in the community?" - I think that most of the members were recruited that way. The initial whatsapp group started as a dozen TMC members or so, myself included, decided to meet up at the Model S Signature launch event in July 2014. We kept the group, and it kept growing. About a month ago, we hit the limit of 100 users, and now there is a waiting list.

So there are lots of opportunities to meet for sure.

Wow, a waiting list for a Tesla Model S wassup group! Congrats, that's symbolically important, will Check out the relevant forum section for upcoming opportunities to rub shoulders with the in-crowd.

Wow, a waiting list for a Tesla Model S wassup group! Congrats, that's symbolically important, will Check out the relevant forum section for upcoming opportunities to rub shoulders with the in-crowd.

You can join the LINE chat app without delay. Send a message to user lx3h here on TMC, he's the BMOC for that :)