Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

green with grey performance wheels....??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i was actually thinking the same thing. i'll have to talk to a local shop and see what they can do. my guess, for worst case scenario, they would be able to cover just the outer chrome portion of the handle.
... and leave a 1mm rim of chrome showing so that it has breathing room so as not to get caught in the mechanism.

i was actually thinking the same thing. i'll have to talk to a local shop and see what they can do. my guess, for worst case scenario, they would be able to cover just the outer chrome portion of the handle.

I think the clashing problem is the chrome around the windows. In a black window chrome + grey or black wheels, the chrome handles will (I think) look more like accents. The problem right now is that the chrome around the windows just dominates the entire car....

I think the clashing problem is the chrome around the windows. In a black window chrome + grey or black wheels, the chrome handles will (I think) look more like accents. The problem right now is that the chrome around the windows just dominates the entire car....

I'm pretty sure that can simply be wrapped such as a black or CF looking wrap. I'm thinking about that as well.

002sm.jpg
Lloyd did you receive your CAR yet? would be great to see pictures of it both inside and out......... if you have time and don't mind of course. :)

Here it is!!