TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Greetings from Austria

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toumal, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Toumal

Toumal New Member

Longtime lurker here, I thought I should introduce myself at last. I'm a 39 year old software engineer from Austria in the aerospace business. Model 3 reserved right after the presentation, I've been driving electric for 3 years now (Renault Zoe) and I've switched the entire household to electric power, from heating to gardening tools, along with a sizable PV + battery storage installation.

Since my brother is driving a Model X for over a year now it's getting kinda difficult to wait for the M3 to be released in Europe ;)

2. arcus

arcus Active Member

Herzlich willkommen! :)

Hang in tight, hope the European deliveries will come in soon!

3. Toumal

Toumal New Member

Are we there yet? ;)
    Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'll have to wait a bit longer than others because I want to go for a lease. I don't suspect the lease option will be available from day 1 here.

In the meantime I'm happily charging my Zoe with my own generated and stored power.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  4. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

Guten Abend.

I was in Vienna and Salzburg last spring to see where part of my family is from originally. Please post pics of the Zoe!

5. Toumal

Toumal New Member

Sure! Have a meeting of the generations ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love x 1
  6. arcus

arcus Active Member

Wonderful! I love Austria's countryside.