Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
I just found the site, and it was instantly clear the format of the forum is far superior to another site I had been exploring.
Refreshing.

Proud owner of a blue LR dual motor Model 3 delivered a month ago. Approaching delivery I oscillated between 50% terrified over spending that much on a car and 50% excited to leave gasoline, oil and a thousand moving parts behind. It took a total of 5 blocks out of the service center for the terrified to morph into "whatever it takes - I love this car!"

63, retired, Navy veteran, mechanically inclined former business owner and Grandfather. Autodidact, who is rabid about science, and having the good fortune to have survived this long now have the privilege of indulging in my interests. I am most often found in my home shop (that usually looks like a grenade went off in there) playing with plasma cutting, welding, jewelry (precious metal casting and lapidary), and laser engraving.

I look forward to learning from you all and contributing as I am able.

Thank you gentlemen!

@Zaxxon, Looks like fog lights there below the headlights? I got the premium package also, but no fog lights. I figured they were part of the headlight assembly, but when I turn them on via the touchscreen nothing happens.
Only had this thing a short time, so I'm still figuring it out.