Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Dana Hull, San Jose Mercury News reporter who covers Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone!

I am a journalist at the San Jose Mercury News and I cover Tesla Motors (along with other issues related to clean technology and California energy policy).

I had the pleasure of meeting several of you Saturday at TESLIVE, and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself more fully to the TMC group as a whole. When I write about Tesla, I'm often in search of existing owners or reservation holders to interview for stories.

I'm currently working on a story about Tesla's plans for China and the showroom in Beijing and would love to talk to any reservation holders from China or Hong Kong. You can ping me directly at [email protected]

Here's the story I wrote this spring about my three days with a Model S:

Test-driving Tesla's Model S sedan: Mom's got a new ride - San Jose Mercury News

Much thanks!

Dana Hull

Hi Dana; thanks for introducing yourself at TESLIVE. And for providing the link; I read a lot of your articles but had missed that one.

Some of us EV drivers have been hit by sensationalist reporters digging for out-of-context quotes for hit pieces. But Dana writes very reasonable stuff and is easy to talk to, so don't be afraid to contact her if you are interested in the topic.