Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Denver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings from Denver: We made our reservation in October 2012 #RN317927 and finalized January 15th 2013. Took Delivery March 11, 2013. White, Tan, Pano, Obeche Gloss, 85kw, 19", 19" w/snows, Tech Pac, Air Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Paint Armor, HPWC. Both the parcel shelf and HPWC have arrived and have been installed. We are thrilled with the car! Have posted a few threads so far and I am reading many of the posts. We are 4 blocks from the Service facility in Denver and if you would like to stop by, just let us know first. Always available to help with a charge if you are in need. Plan to do the "Drive up Mt. Evans" June 8th. Ordered Weathertec mats from Tesla for the frunk and trunk, but plan on waiting for WT to come out with the interior mats hopefully in tan. I also got a long stylus for the touch screen, eliminates finger prints and makes it easier to use the touch screen especially when using Slacker +'s and -'s. Having window tint added next week (any suggestions?). How do I add info to posts? Looking forward to meeting other owners! Richard & Juli. Forum ID: RNG

Two months with your Model S and you're just getting around to introducing yourselves? Ah, well, no matter: welcome! Careful, though, living so close to the Service Center: they might press your car into service as a valet loaner... :wink:

I'm wondering how many S's have been delivered on the Front Range so far. Back in January I was told they were right at 100 deliveries in Colorado, must be two or three times that by now. Didn't have my first in-the-wild sighting until about a month ago, but now I'm starting to see S's pop up everywhere.