Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from England

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a Model 3 Long Range here in South East England. No idea how long it will be before it will be delivered.

Already spending many hours reading the forums gathering as much useful information I can. Have lots of questions and finding some good helpful posts.

New to Tesla, and new to Electric Vehicles.

Reactions: Solarman004
Hi John

Well done for ordering a model 3. I'm also in the se of England, in Essex. There seem to be very few electric cars of any kind near me.

I'm delighted with our model 3, which we've had since last December and which has largely been sat on the drive as a result of lockdown. Still keen to do a decent length journey in it and never yet used a supercharger.

All the best
J

Hi John

Well done for ordering a model 3. I'm also in the se of England, in Essex. There seem to be very few electric cars of any kind near me.

I'm delighted with our model 3, which we've had since last December and which has largely been sat on the drive as a result of lockdown. Still keen to do a decent length journey in it and never yet used a supercharger.

All the best
J

Oh, go on! Take a trip around the M25 to Potter's Bar services and break your SuperCharger cherry ;-) It's not usually busy and your car will tell you in advance how many chargers are occupied. You don't have to break the bank but the experience (and perhaps the comradery) would be useful.