Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Italy!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

78Luca

Nov 21, 2016
Italy
Hi guys, this is Luca from Reggio Emilia, a cosy city in north Italy!
I unfortunately don't have a Tesla car yet but I work in the renewable energy field and we are now Tesla Energy official dealer in our place (concerning Tesla Powerwall).
I'm going to California and Bay area for my new year's eve vacation and I hope I will have chance to visit Tesla HQ and factory, it would be super exciting!

Hi Luca, they get congested at the factory, so you'll need to arrange the tour in advance. I hope you've already started the communications. Given the distance you are traveling and your official 'Tesla Energy' capacity, I'd expect them to accommodate you without hesitation. Sounds like a fabulous way to kick off 2017.....and the Bay Area is beautiful.

Edit: I just saw your other post. Tours are free and can be arranged thru your local Tesla showroom contact or factorytours@tesla,com

Benvenuto Luca!
===> As you are now associated with Tesla Energy, you may find it more appropriate to try to persuade Tesla to include you on a tour of the battery factory, which is near Reno Nevada.<====

Up until now, unfortunately, those tours are extremely infrequent, so it might not work out. But it is something for you to consider.