Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Miami Beach! Trackhawk to Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, really excited to finally pull the trigger on a Model S. Left Marina Del Ray, Cali almost 2 years ago, just rolled into Miami Beach a couple of months ago. What a trip. Outgrew the C8 in Austin when I rescued a 4 month old doberman to go with my Shepherd. Bought a Trackhawk, loved it, stolen in Houston. I Turo a lot of cars, so I tried the 21 S Long Range and was blown away, Tried the S Plaid (holy cow, you can have the fastest car ever made for $150K), X Plaid (awesome, not in love with the form factor, ie. windshield, seems like less room than S, Taycan (really wanted it to win, but charging and acceleration sucked). Decided on another Trackhawk, stolen out of my driveway 4 weeks ago. Not getting back on that horse (5.3 MPG, premium only, 24 gallon tank). Waiting for insurance, I decided to see how far back I could go in the S and still love it. Turo'd a 2015 S70D. Very respectable performance and even more, I prefer the sunroof that opens, the steering wheel with the horn in correct place, and the vertical screen from a usability factor. Almost pulled the trigger on a P100D, but changed my mind at the last minute to 2016 P90D, Sunroof, Ludicrous, Ultra Sound, etc, free charging. I was launching 2.1 in Plaid S, 2.6 Plaid X, and it says 2.8 with Ludicrous+ in P90D. I race motorcycles and other that clocking it they all give me the woody. If I had seen one person driving a Tesla the way it was meant to be driven, I would have done this a LONG time ago. Happy to be here. Also, don't fully understand all configs, any pointers from the experts would be greatly appreciated....Sidney

Vehicle options attached.

Attachments

• TeslaScout - 5YJSA1E40GF133392 - MODEL_S P90D USED 2016 - 39211 MILES 64800 USD.pdf
    161.4 KB · Views: 40
I guess you have a pretty interesting life, buddy))
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks siangana, I thought so too, but Miami Beach takes it to a new level. ;) Especially with these copilots :)

Attachments

• IMG-20221020-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20221020-WA0021.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 46