Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from North Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. Earlier this year I purchased a used 2017 P100D white Model S. Best car I’ve ever owned! I’m currently attempting to refrain from immediately trading our other ICE for another Tesla to become an electric-only household.

Welcome to the Forum.

Many started with one Tesla. Then the pull became too much and the remaining ICE car goeth.

You should start planning for a second charger…. Maybe improve the garage and consider how many amps you want to set the circuit for.

Also perhaps testdrive a Model 3, a Model Y and the new Model X.

Then plan and dream…

That sounds about right. I actually placed a deposit for a Model Y LR a week ago, although I’m not sure if I’ll actually go through with the purchase. It would replace my wife’s ICE and I’m not sure she is willing to part with it just yet. With the long lead time for a Model Y we still have some time to figure that out. We have one level 2 wall charger and may be able to share between vehicles, at least at first.