TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Greetings from Richmond VA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ramsey.rick, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ramsey.rick

ramsey.rick New Member

Greetings,

i received my tesla less than 24 hours ago and having fun with it. have passed by several teslas in town who have greeted me with blinking lights and would like to find out other owners in the area. i am looking for advice about mounting the front license plate and other subjects..

2. mariashin48

mariashin48 New Member

I love it when models owners wave at one another. especially when the yare the same color too!

3. ajw

ajw Member

Rick,
    Congrats on your purchase! I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but am hoping to do so later this year. I'm also in RIC (short pump area), and was looking for some local knowlege about the buying experience....options chosen....ranger service.etc.
    I know this is off-topic, and certainly doesn't help you out on the plate issue.....but let me know if I could chat you up about the experience.
    Thanks.

4. techmaven

techmaven Active Member

Welcome!

I am also in the Short Pump area. I went ahead and did the standard mounting, so no particular advice there.

Pretty soon we might have enough people to have local Tesla get togethers. I have shown my car at the Richmond Cars & Coffee and have received a lot of warm interest. I think relatively few people in this area actually know what it is - they may have heard of Tesla, but they don't recognize the car.

5. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

I'm in Charlottesville. No front plate for 14 months so far, no issues... Don't want to uglify that pretty front end!

6. OLL

OLL Member

Greetings RVA Tesla people. I found this thread while searching for locals. I confirmed my order today. I would totally be interested in a local Tesla club.

7. ajw

ajw Member

Congrats OLL! I confirmed about 2 weeks ago.....and am due for a late June delivery.
    The next 5-6 weeks will pass by very slowly.......

8. APEG

APEG Member

I also live in Glen Allen and just got my 90D. Anyone interested in a meetup? Anyone know how to reach other Tesla owners in the area?

9. techmaven

techmaven Active Member

• Like x 1