Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings & Salutations Friends

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings and Salutations Friends.

I am not a proud owner of a Model S as yet but avidly looking. In doing so, with my Autistic OCD data munching brain I have collated various information.

Apart from this data being informative and a cure for insomnia o_O, it is lacking a vital part, good old honest, real and unbiased opinions from an owner.

I live in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire UK and kindly ask on bend'd knee if there is anyone who is willing to meet up and take the time in showing me around their Tesla and give me their honest positive / negative day to day owner opinion?

I know this is unusual, somewhat weird and involves a whole lot of trust but I assure you I am a normal family man (Autism aside), not a con artist or criminal, I am just after assistance from a Model S owner to satisfy myself that buying one is the right choice for me.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith

I’m over in Hertford. I have a model S 90d. PM me your number and I’ll give you a call.

Tim

Greetings and Salutations Friends.

I am not a proud owner of a Model S as yet but avidly looking. In doing so, with my Autistic OCD data munching brain I have collated various information.

Apart from this data being informative and a cure for insomnia o_O, it is lacking a vital part, good old honest, real and unbiased opinions from an owner.

I live in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire UK and kindly ask on bend'd knee if there is anyone who is willing to meet up and take the time in showing me around their Tesla and give me their honest positive / negative day to day owner opinion?

I know this is unusual, somewhat weird and involves a whole lot of trust but I assure you I am a normal family man (Autism aside), not a con artist or criminal, I am just after assistance from a Model S owner to satisfy myself that buying one is the right choice for me.

Thanks,

Keith
Ho